LEAD PARTNER – JOB DESCRIPTION:
As partner, you will become shareholder of the company and be in charge of the following responsibilities with the other partners of the company:
- Working with the executive committee to set organizational strategies and goals
- Implementing organizational policies and procedures
- Communicating and collaborating with stakeholders, including executives and employees
- Monitoring day-to-day business operations
- Reviewing financial activities, including accounting tasks, budgets, financial statements and reports
- Overseeing hiring and firing activities, along with payments and evaluations
- Ensuring the business complies with relevant laws, regulations and business ethics
- Assessing organizational and personnel performance, implementing changes as needed for improvements
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement developing a high performing managerial team
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Reviewing financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Building trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and acting as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyzing problematic situations and occurrences and providing solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Creating and developing sales opportunities for the business development
- Proven experience in other managerial position
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Proven experience in the change, Learning & Development and coaching business
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.